Megaman 2 - Dr. Wily's Castle Megaman 2 - Dr. Wily's Castle

Good.

One of the couple instances where I enjoy the original beat and the remixes as well. Well done.

-Jumper- -Jumper-

Enjoyable.

So poppy and upbeat. I love it.

Waterflame responds:

Newgrounds Rumble Theme Newgrounds Rumble Theme

Very good.

A reminiscent of the old NG theme. The music is catchy, the drum beats are badass, and has that "something's about to go down" feeling. Very good.

This Way DEMO This Way DEMO

Not bad.

A pretty simple song, but it is catchy. I like how much the drums play a big part in the song. So yeah, well done.

SM64 - The Alternate Route SM64 - The Alternate Route

Great.

Another great remix from another good game. Good job on this. Keep up the great work.

Smash Bros -- Dreamland Past Smash Bros -- Dreamland Past

Nice.

Gotta love Kirby. I love the Dreamland Past level in the Smash Bros games. This remix is no exception. Well done on such a fine piece of work.

LightOtaku responds:

Thanks man, I appreciate it

Sonic The Hedgehog Dirty Remix Sonic The Hedgehog Dirty Remix

Very nice.

The opening was very good. What was good was how the song was bouncing around, so you never know what you were going to get next. This is one of the best Sonic remixes I've heard in a while. Kudos to you for making such a nice piece.

HouseMasta responds:

yea this song is crazy!

M64|Winged Cap Remix SE|Trance M64|Winged Cap Remix SE|Trance

Soothing.

I always enjoyed getting the wing cap, mainly because of the relaxing tune that came with it. And this trance remix makes it sound even more soothing. Very nice job.

HouseMasta responds:

thanks a lot!

Rock'n Temple || Zelda 2 Rock'n Temple || Zelda 2

Excellent job.

I can see a good deal of effort in this piece. I liked how well the drums were synced well with the music itself. Very nice job on this. Keep it up.

Bowser the Shredder || Mario64 Bowser the Shredder || Mario64

I like it.

I like the fast tempo, and how the music sort of makes Bowser seem more darker and evil. The thrash metal touch makes it that much better. Very nice.