Go Flower, Grow! Go Flower, Grow!

Interesting.

I didn't know people could throw footballs or frisbees that high.

The whole concept seems so simple, but at the same time, kind of ingenious. I didn't think a game that involved watering a flower could be so enjoyable. The music was catchy, and fits in well with the game. Everything looked pleasing to the eyes, pleasant colors and whatnot.

All in all, a pretty good game. Not bad at all.

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Well done.

It may be a Smash Bros. ripoff, but it is a very good one. Who wouldn't want to play a game as popular Newgrounds characters?

But this is a very good game. Crazy combos to pull off, good array of moves to use, different characters with their own pros and cons, and good backgrounds. All the little things were done well, too. Like the menu system and the characters having their own story.

No bugs as far as I've played, and the controls work well. You guys have really outdone yourselves, making this crazy idea for a game eventually coming to life. So yeah, good job, guys.

Retron Retron

Very nice.

A good twist on the classic shooter genre. I'll admit that I never saw the whole "The screen moves while you play" thing coming. Very creative, and very trippy all at the same time. A great job on this.

And the humor got some extra points, for the "YOUR SHIP ASPLODE" thing.

Music Smash Music Smash

Best in the series.

Very nice. The music is catchy, the concept is original, and the dodging is very high. As if dodging things that go up and down were hard enough, you also have to those AND the ones that come from the side.

All in all, very great and very challenging.

Black Sheep Acres Black Sheep Acres

Damn, Afro.

Must every game you make be so horrifically addicting? Very good graphics, a good level of difficulty, a very neat presentation, and very humorous as well. Bravo on another great game.

Jive Machine Jive Machine

Long load. :o

But worth the wait. Nice remix of Tiny Tim's song for the menu. Good songs to choose from, and so many things to make Dave do. I have no idea how many times I pressed that "m" button. :P

Still, very high quality flash, and very great job on this.

BlueHippo responds:

-dave

-Red- -Red-

Very nice.

Graphics are smooth, the song is soothing and really fits the mood well, and for something so simple, this was fun. Concept is also nice as well. I like games that are all "Survive as long as you can," and this is one of the better ones I've played in a while.

Simple, yet addictive. I really liked it.

Defend Your Keg! Defend Your Keg!

For such a simple game.

It was pretty addicting. Smooth movement, the molotov cocktails were great, and a catchy song as well. What is that song called?

Anyway, very nicely done.

Afro-Ninja responds:

'Kiss my Irish Ass' by great big sea

Color Commander Color Commander

Very good.

A very fun game. All the units you could choose from, and such smooth animation as well. If only it weren't for all that lag in the later levels. But still a great game while it lasted. Good job.

Grid Shift Grid Shift

Creative.

Nice to see someone take a small minigame from Big Brain Academy, and turn it into something as neat as this. The warp portals, the music, the menu, just about everything in this game was creative. I also enjoyed the time attack mode, seeing how fast I could go.

Very innovative. Good job.